Saturday, March 8, 2008

How can i let you go?

When you find out something which is not belong to you what will you do? You will return back to the owner? Or you will just keep it with you to make it belong to you?
If this question come to me, my answer will be "just keep it with me 1st until the owner come back to take it back from me, sure i will give it back coz i know the thing is not belong to me". Am i really can let it go? I know my answer is can't....but i also won't force myself to let the thing become mine when i know it is impossible, just can choose to accept it which i always have no chance to choose what i want....
People always say, sure you will want the thing belong to you if you really like it, you won't want to let it go rite. Haha, of coz i know it la, but not everything when i want it then it will become mine rite. Sometime the thing also can choose whether they want me to be their owner or not, maybe when i let it go back to the right owner then they will feel more happier although i not intend to do so, perhaps this is also a way to appreciate it if i know it won't be happy when i force them to become mine.

1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

Dear friend,

I always mention, If it is belong to you, It is yours. But if not I believe you should let it go. People always think that hold on is a strength... but sometime is let go. I dont know what happen to you actually but I just wish you can be more cheerful like sharie that I know...

Something we really cant control but I just want you be positive to look at problem you facing. Good or bad is hard to say... right?

I always with you no matter what is happening.

Your buddy know u since 1989,
-jt-