Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Miss him so much.....

So long never post my blog here....exactly 2 months already from the last blog which i have posted on 1st of May....
In this 2 months, many thing have happened, many things have been changed, many things are different....but there is 1 thing which is not changed....that is sharie....myself....
Sharie is still the same....she still know what she wants....what she hopes to have....but not everything can become true....
When i reading back the blog which i have written, i think of him again....i think of each and every moment we have passed before....i miss everything of us before....i miss him very much....the feeling can't be hidden away.....really miss him so much....
Nothing else....i just took my phone and called him to hear his voice....finally i can hear his voice....but he is busy with his fren at that moment....thanks for letting me to hear your voice....
When i first started posting my blog here, the reason is because of you....and until now, the reason is still the same....because of you....please keep it in your mind....
Knowing you is proud....having you is wonderful....attaching a relationship with you is fantastic....loving by you is priceless.....

2 comments:

Johnt|M said...

My friend finally u blog again, I was miss you so much and I am not able to see u last weeks.

I wish you are still the same Sharie that I know. Wish you find your happiness soon.

Sharie said...

Thanks my fren....appreciate the frenship with u....take k ya!!