I was so touched when reading the contents of the card he sent to me on the 21st Jan 2008 morning....it was the next day when i told him that i cant wait for him to pass me the password which can allow the key he given me to open the door of our future....
My tears started flowing down when reading every word he wrote to me, this is the first time he told me what i wanna hear from him, finally he did it, but was it too late?
Ying Ying,
When the 1st hug and kiss we have made,
the promises and commitments we kept in our heart,
the password key which held in each other hand.
I’m ready to begin this journey,
I’m with you with every step you take,
and we’ve got a whole lifetime to share,
and I’ll always be there.
Still remember the songs, I swear and the cherish you,
really hope that i have chance to sing once again for you.
I knew there would come to a time when these two hearts would be unstable,
Just put your hand in mine....Forever...
For this couple of months, I have been to an island,
For this couple of months, I have been to an island,
which a shelter on the top of seventh floor,
when no one could ever reach these shores,
and i think we’ve got a whole lifetime to share.
And I’ll wanna always be there, to sek my zhu zhu who i swear to her before.
For these words I say are true, and don’t deny me, a lifetime loving you.
And if you ask will I be true? Do I give my all to you?
Then I will say "I do"! Wherever you go, wherever you are,
you're always close in my heart. I DO, I DO, I DO....
I have repeatingly read this lovely card once and once, nothing else, just feel miss him so much....really no word can describe what is my feeling at that moment, and i am very clear that i need him so much. Just hope he can prove it to me if all the words in the card is truly from him, can he do that? Yes, i have confident he can do that, he has promised me he wont let me disapointed again. Great, then i will become the most happiest angel on the street!
No comments:
Post a Comment